- Transport subsidies up to ¥7000.
- Scouting service by companies joining the job fair.
- Receive more tokens for the Lucky draw.
Below are the details for receiving the above perks:
1) Transport Subsidies Up To ¥7000
Make sure to meet the following instructions:
- Register by December 25th, 2013 (Wednesday) 23:59:59 (GMT+9).
- Confirm your attendance at the registration booth before 12:30 on the event day.
- Get stamps from at least 8 companies participating in the job fair. (Companies will stamp on your attendance sheet when you visit their booths).
- Transport subsidies will be given out between 18:00 till 18:30.
- Refer to the zones below to check how much of transport subsidies you can achieve.
2) Scouting Service by companies joining the job fair
“Scouting” means to be identified by companies as a potential candidate; hence, increasing your chances to get hired by the companies. By joining the job fair, early registrants will have good opportunities to be scouted by companies participating in the job fair! This is a precious opportunity, and you are highly recommended to register as early as possible!
You may be called/emailed by companies even before the job fair!
Scouting service is limited to only those who register by January 5th, 2014 (Sunday) 23:59:59 GMT+9 .
3) Receive more token for the Lucky Draw
There will be a lucky draw from 18:00 to 18:30 on the event day.
Grand prize: Google’s new Nexus 7.
Rules for taking more tokens:
4 tokens for registrants by November 15th 23:59:59 (GMT+9) 3 tokens for registrants before December 15th 23:59:59 (GMT+ 9)
- 2 tokens for registrants by December 25th 23:59:59 (GMT+9)
- Only 1 token for registrants after December 26th.
Please note that, to be elligible to participate in the lucky draw, participants MUST get stamps from at least 8 companies participating in the job fair. (Companies will stamp on your attendance sheet when you visit their booths).